How robots will change the future of work
Robots are changing the future of work – and in ways you wouldn’t have imagined.
A report presented to the 2017 World Economic Forum (based on a survey of more than 18000 employers across 43 countries) found:
- Jobs WILL be created even though in some areas there will be less head count or slow growth.
- Up skilling – ensuring the worlds workforce is qualified to take on the new positions. Companies need to invest in their workers to make sure they are not left behind.
- 3 out of 4 business leaders believe automation will require new skills over the next couple of years.
- The future is bright for IT, HR and customer facing positions.
- Robots are more likely to replace activities within jobs – not jobs outright.
- Learnability – today’s workers must nurture their desire and ability to learn new skills to stay relevant and remain employable.
Read the full report here
Services At Executive Financial Enterprises
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Legal Services
- Corporate Collection Training
- Vendor Management
- Strategic Debt Buying
- Early Treatment Outsourcing
” The science of today is the technology of tomorrow.”
” Technology has to be invented or adopted. “
” Technology is anything that wasn’t around when you were born. “
” One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man. “
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!