"Take a hard look at your core competencies. On those areas of your company that are not directly involved in those competencies let another company take over the management responsibilities for that work”
- Bill Gates: Business @ the Speed of Thought
EFE is an outsourcing leader- we employ effective strategies that will increase your cash flow by reducing operational expenses. Outsourcing has become a key part of the strategic thinking process for a growing number of companies across a wide range of industries. Outsourcing not only saves you money, but allows you to focus your time and energy on those aspects of your business that will drive value.
- Cost savings of up to 50% on outsourced processes
- Access to knowledge pools that might not currently exist in your organization.
- You can focus on your core business and competencies
- Custom tailored solutions- each outsourcing opportunity presents its own unique set of circumstances. We will work closely with you to create a solution ideally suited to meet your needs
- Access to additional reporting and analytics- better business intelligence
- Cut Costs while adding value
- Documented processes and procedures
- Operational excellence
- State of the art technology
- Flexibility: We can work on your existing platform or you can utilize our specialized platform
- Flexibility: Our staff can work on site or in our secure offices.
A far-sighted, enterprising and enlightened business can use Business Process Outsourcing to gain a clear and sustainable advantage through improved operational performance.
The Contingency Collection Program utilizes all of the firm’s resources to collect our client’s past due receivables.
- Upon review by management, your account is assigned to a negotiator who is an expert in your industry.
- A combination of letters from the firm and our law offices, as well as phone calls from our specialists are utilized in the collection process.
- We have 100% call recording that protects your interests.
- If you have an address and/or phone number that is not viable, then EFE’s sophisticated and comprehensive skip-tracing methods will locate any new information
- Our professionals are skilled negotiators who can collect your accounts while maintaining your client relationships.
- Our account managers are well-trained in all local and federal laws.
- Credit Bureau reporting
You are kept informed of:
- Account Confirmations
- Monthly Status Reports
- Monthly Payment Summaries
To stay competitive, today’s global enterprises are focusing on their core competencies – they want to simplify, accelerate and grow. True business process optimization raises the bottom line, starting with processing customer sales.
Rather than obtain modest savings and improvements by outsourcing parts of a function, it’s important to find a more complete approach that meets your goals. More Info
The Value Letter Program is a cost effective method of assisting your company to accelerate payments.
- Our letters provide the 3rd party intervention that will get the attention of your slow-paying customer. It is a fixed cost program created to provide you with a low cost but extremely effective means of collection and to prevent debtor accounts from becoming a more serious problem in the future.
- The Value Letter Program is available for all types of outstanding debt.
- EFE will mail four separate letters to debtors warning them of their past due debt and demanding payment.
- The letters will instruct the debtor to pay you directly and can be tailored to meet your industry or individual needs.
- You may also choose either a diplomatic or an aggressive approach.
- Debts not collected via the Value Letter Program can be transferred to our highly effective contingency collection program
“Second Placements” are accounts that have previously been placed with a company and returned to you without resolution. We have a vigorous program that has proven incredibly successful in assisting you resolve these accounts.
The introduction of a seconds program into your business is an excellent way to increase accountability of all third party vendors. Your vendors know that any unsuccessful accounts will be reviewed and processed again by another company. EFE has a sophisticated second placement program that has assisted many of our clients realize cash flow on accounts that were thought to be uncollectible. With EFE you will know that all accounts, regardless of balance, location or age will be worked systematically and thoroughly.
Executive Financial Enterprises, Inc. has an extensive national and international attorney network. With your permission, EFE will file suit on your behalf in any jurisdiction. EFE has full-time staff dedicated to the coordination and maintenance of all legal files. Our principal is an attorney and has set the highest standards of performance within the legal arena.
Each attorney or firm that we use must be licensed and bonded in their local state and in good standing with the State Bar. Every file is bonded up to $1 million. We have strong relationships with attorneys in all jurisdictions. During the litigation process, our attorneys work with process servers, Marshall’s offices and the courts to provide an efficient and effective legal service for you.
This is a most valuable service that will process your legal files on a contingency basis and keep your cost at a minimum.
EFE also specializes in judgment execution. Once judgment is obtained, EFE has the resources to actively collect the judgment. We have persons on staff equipped to perform extensive asset searches, file writs of execution, perform bank levies, and garnish wages.
EFE provides legal services on a contingency fee basis. This eliminates the risk of increasing your losses through expensive legal fees which might not result in actual recovery of your money.
EFE can assist you in the training of your staff. Our professionals can train in your place of business or ours. We provide manuals, role-play training and phone monitoring that all make your employees more effective customer service representatives or collection representatives.
Executive Financial, Inc. will send in our professionals to give you an evaluation of how to best liquidate any portfolio. We will assess the collectability of the accounts and give you a plan to execute in the most efficient way possible.
EFE is a leader in vendor management programs. We can reduce your staffing needs and ease the work load of your present employees .We facilitate your third party collection program in the following way:
- Use transparent and evaluative reports that quickly show the performance of your agencies.
- Utilize our advanced software to prepare and manage the collection inventory that you assign.
- Follow up for you on certain balances.
- Create a system of competition between your vendors that will lead to improved performance.
The vendor management program is a low cost high return way of improving the performance of your third party collection vendors.
EFE can provide you with ACH processing for checks, credit cards (batch and real time) Paper drafts and remote check deposit. The service is easy to use and we can quickly get you set up to process payments. You can upload files via the web or ftp, enter payments directly on the website, or have customers enter payments on a hosted website branded with your name and logo.
EFE’s flexible Accounts Payable Services provide customers with the ability to transform their accounts payable processes. We will automate your accounts payable process into a system which is driven by intelligent business rules. You will experience lower processing costs, improved controls, and better business intelligence.
We can assist in recruiting and placing personnel. Our wide network and long term experience enables us to source and recruit talent. We can also assist in the training and onboarding or personnel.
EFE can apply cash, checks, credit cards, wire transfers and edi. All customer documentation and communication will be provided to you via internet or email. Daily reports and reconciliation statements will be provided.
- Client Access 24/7
- Customized solutions
- Extensively trained staff
- Integration with any system
- High level of Professionalism