The Contingency Collection Program utilizes all of the firm’s resources to collect our client’s past due receivables.
- Upon review by management, your account is assigned to a negotiator who is an expert in your industry.
- A combination of letters from the firm and our law offices, as well as phone calls from our specialists are utilized in the collection process.
- We have 100% call recording that protects your interests.
- If you have an address and/or phone number that is not viable, then EFE’s sophisticated and comprehensive skip-tracing methods will locate any new information
- Our professionals are skilled negotiators who can collect your accounts while maintaining your client relationships.
- Our account managers are well-trained in all local and federal laws.
- Credit Bureau reporting
You are kept informed of:
- Account Confirmations
- Monthly Status Reports
- Monthly Payment Summaries