Sometimes the tiniest habits make the biggest difference. It doesn’t take a huge effort to make a significant change in your life. Lolly Daskal discusses 8 little habits that can make a huge difference in your life and work. Read the full article here.
1. Early to rise makes you healthy, wealthy, and wise.
2. Happiness comes to those who are curious.
3. Be the most respectful person you know.
4. Forgiveness takes you one step closer to your happiness.
5. Achievement of integrity is the purpose of your life.
6. The groundwork of all happiness is health.
7. Believe in yourself and all that you are.
8. A day well spent gets you a good night sleep.
Services At Executive Financial Enterprises
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Legal Services
- Corporate Collection Training
- Vendor Management
- Strategic Debt Buying
- Early Treatment Outsourcing
“Happiness is a habit – cultivate it.”
“The Constitution only guarantees you the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself.”
“Action may not bring happiness but there is no happiness without action.”
“Happiness depends upon ourselves.”
“The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.”