Mental strength takes a long time to develop.
You need to push yourself daily to grow stronger while remaining realistically optimistic and setting healthy boundaries.
Author, Amy Morin, shares 21 signs to know where you fall on the spectrum. Read the full article on Businessinsider.com here.
- You balance emotions with logic
- You choose productive behavior
- You feel confident in your ability to adapt to change
- You face the fears that hold you back
- You learn from your mistakes
- You balance self-acceptance with self-improvement You genuinely celebrate other people’s successes You are comfortable living according to your values
- You focus on sharpening your skills, rather than showing them off
- You live an authentic life
- Your self-worth depends on who you are, not what you achieve
- You practice delayed gratification
- You accept personal responsibility for your choices You view life’s hardships as opportunities for grow You express gratitude
- You focus on what you can control You bounce back from failure You’re a realistic optimist.
- You work on your weaknesses, rather than masking them
- You engage in active problem-solving
- You’re open to learning more from all that surrounds you
Services At Executive Financial Enterprises
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Legal Services
- Corporate Collection Training
- Vendor Management
- Strategic Debt Buying
- Early Treatment Outsourcing
Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.
Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.
Leon J. Suenes
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe