David Lavenda, a contributor to Entrepreneur.com shares some simple productivity tips for organizing your work life. Productivity is all about efficiency – doing more, faster and with less. Read David’s simple tips to get the most out of your day here.
- Start the day with structured ‘me time
- Use commute time to complete coordination task
- Reduce all meeting times by 25 percent
- Schedule regular breaks during the day
- Work ‘offsite’ when it makes sense
- Consolidate the number of places you need to go for information
- Switch off popup notifications on mobile devices and on desktop
- Converse, don’t email:
- Chop up big problems into smaller chunks
- Use checklists for repetitive tasks to reduce errors
Services At Executive Financial Enterprises
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Legal Services
- Corporate Collection Training
- Vendor Management
- Strategic Debt Buying
- Early Treatment Outsourcing
Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.
Paul J. Meyer
The important thing about outsourcing or global sourcing is that it becomes a very powerful tool to leverage talent, improve productivity and reduce work cycles.
Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.